Hi! I nominated two page for deletion as cross-wiki spam here (please check them) and realised that you have a kinda huge backlog. Unfortunately, it is problem for Wikidata as well because we cannot delete items until they have sitelinks. Would it be possible that you (and the others) clean the category? I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance and please ping me if you reply! Bencemac (баҳс) 18:29, 3 апрели 2020 (UTC)
Good day, Nataev! I am from Tatar Wikipedia. I am interested in elaborating two alphabets in Wikipedia. I have wrote in English Wikipedia about wonderful advantage of your wiki. Would you be so kind as to share some link, (if there is) where I can read about it or take any information.
Update URL in P1438[вироиш]
Could you please update the URL of Краткая еврейская энциклопедия in External Links Module?
- Now: 'http://www.eleven.co.il/article/'
- Should be: 'https://eleven.co.il/article/'
- It's done and it's perfect. --Дӯстмурод Саид (баҳс) 02:16, 3 сентябри 2020 (UTC)
Салом, ман корбари Википедияи форсӣ ҳастам. Дар Википедияи Форсӣ байни Эрон ва Тоҷикистон бозиҳои футбол мавҷуданд. Оё шумо ин саҳифаро дар Википедияи Тоҷикӣ эҷод карда метавонед?
- Дуруд! Метавонед пайванди он сафаҳотро инҷо гузоред? --Дӯстмурод Саид (баҳс) 11:26, 23 сентябри 2020 (UTC)
We sent you an e-mail[вироиш]
Really sorry for the inconvenience. This is a gentle note to request that you check your email. We sent you a message titled "The Community Insights survey is coming!". If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can see my explanation here.
Салом, ин пайванд бо вики форсӣ дастрас аст, шумо метавонед онро ба тоҷикӣ тарҷума кунед.
دیدارهای فوتبال ایران و تاجیکستان Шумо ин ибораро танҳо дар вики форсӣ меҷӯед
Wikipedia Asian Month 2020[вироиш]
Hi WAM organizers and participants!
Hope you are all doing well! Now is the time to sign up for Wikipedia Asian Month 2020, which will take place in this November.
Here are the basic guidance and regulations for organizers. Please remember to:
- use Fountain tool (you can find the usage guidance easily on meta page), or else you and your participants’ will not be able to receive the prize from WAM team.
- Add your language projects and organizer list to the meta page before October 29th, 2020.
- Inform your community members WAM 2020 is coming soon!!!
- If you want WAM team to share your event information on Facebook / twitter, or you want to share your WAM experience/ achievements on our blog, feel free to send an email to email@example.com or PM us via facebook.
If you want to hold a thematic event that is related to WAM, a.k.a. WAM sub-contest. The process is the same as the language one.
Here are some updates from WAM team:
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year we hope all the Edit-a-thons are online not physical ones.
- The international postal systems are not stable enough at the moment, WAM team have decided to send all the qualified participants/ organizers extra digital postcards/ certifications. (You will still get the paper ones!)
- Our team has created a meta page so that everyone tracking the progress and the delivery status.
If you have any suggestions or thoughts, feel free to reach out the WAM team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or discuss on the meta talk page. If it’s urgent, please contact the leader directly (email@example.com).
Hope you all have fun in Wikipedia Asian Month 2020
Sincerely yours,Wikipedia Asian Month International Team 2020.10