| Templates relating to Citations. Citation templates provide a uniform, easy way to cite sources. The inclusion of a template here does not necessarily mean that the sources in question are appropriate references; for details, see WP:Reliable sources and the individual template pages.
Some templates may be marked FOR TESTING ONLY. Do not use these in articles, if requested on the template page itself. Take a look at the template page before using it.
Note that the use of citation templates is not required. The information can be written out without the use of a template.
The pages listed in this category are meant to be citation templates.
| Further template category notes |
| This category contains pages in the template namespace. It should not be used to categorize articles or pages in other namespaces. |
| To add a template to this category:
- If the template has a separate documentation page (usually called "Template:template name/doc"), add
- [[Гурӯҳ:Citation templates]]
- to the <includeonly> section at the bottom of that page. Otherwise, add
- <noinclude>[[Гурӯҳ:Citation templates]]</noinclude>
- to the end of the template code, making sure it starts on the same line as the code's last character.