Зиндони Марказии Бағдод
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ин мақола ё фасл тарҷумаи нопурра аз забони хориҷаро дорад.
Зиндони Марказии Бағдод, дар гузашта машҳур бо номи Зиндони Абу Ғрайб prison (ар. سجن أبو غريب; боз Абу Ғраиб, ки маънояш 'падараи зоғ' ё 'Ҷойи Зоғҳо' мебошад) дар Абу Ғраиб, шаҳр дар Ироқ 32 km (20 mi) дар ғарби Бағдод.
- General Janis Karpinski was in charge of Abu Ghraib and now is a talk radio host Interview with Janis2nd hour of the Interview
- Map showing location - globalsecurity.org
- Prisoner abused by American soldiers at Abu Ghraib prison (Iraq, April 2004) (GRAPHIC!)
- Satellite Photograph - Google Maps
- Memo Reveals Bush may have OK'd Torture
- The Abu Ghraib Prison Photos – a collection of graphic photos showing torture and humiliation of Iraqi inmates by a group of U.S. soldiers in Abu Ghraib prison, released by The Washington Post, ABC News, The New Yorker, CBS and Global Free Press
- New Prison Images Emerge – The Washington Post May 6, 2004 article by Christian Davenport
- Chain of Command – The New Yorker May 9, 2004 article by Seymour M. Hersh
- Videos Amplify Picture of Violence – The Washington Post May 21, 2004 article by Josh White, Christian Davenport and Scott Higham
- Use of Dogs to Scare Prisoners Was Authorized – The Washington Post June 11, 2004 article by Josh White and Scott Higham
- After image: the meanings of Abu Ghraib
- Thanks Joe Darby – a site for expressions of support for Joe Darby, the soldier that exposed the graphic photos and video that brought the Abu Ghraib prison scandal to light.
- Abu Ghraib legal news and resources, JURIST
- DocsThatInspire.com Audio interview with Rory Kennedy, director of the new documentary film, "Ghosts of Abu Ghraib"
- HBO: Ghosts of Abu Ghraib HBO's documentary premiered February 22, 2006.
- An Iraq Interrogator's Nightmare, Washington Post 9 Feb 2007
- , Prison with a Past by Matthew McAllester