Зиндони Марказии Бағдод
|Ин мақола тарҷума шуда истодааст. Агар хоҳиши бо тарҷума ёри расонидан доред, тарҷума кунед.
This article is in the process of translation. You are welcome to translate it into Tajik!
Зиндони Марказии Бағдод, дар гузашта машҳур бо номи Зиндони Абу Ғрайб prison (арабӣ: سجن أبو غريب; боз Абу Ғраиб, ки маънояш 'падараи зоғ' ё 'Ҷойи Зоғҳо' мебошад) дар Абу Ғраиб, шаҳр дар Ироқ 32 km (20 mi) дар ғарби Бағдод.
Пайвандҳои беруна [вироиш]
- General Janis Karpinski was in charge of Abu Ghraib and now is a talk radio host Interview with Janis2nd hour of the Interview
- Map showing location - globalsecurity.org
- Prisoner abused by American soldiers at Abu Ghraib prison (Iraq, April 2004) (GRAPHIC!)
- Satellite Photograph - Google Maps
- Memo Reveals Bush may have OK'd Torture
- The Abu Ghraib Prison Photos – a collection of graphic photos showing torture and humiliation of Iraqi inmates by a group of U.S. soldiers in Abu Ghraib prison, released by The Washington Post, ABC News, The New Yorker, CBS and Global Free Press
- New Prison Images Emerge – The Washington Post May 6, 2004 article by Christian Davenport
- Chain of Command – The New Yorker May 9, 2004 article by Seymour M. Hersh
- Videos Amplify Picture of Violence – The Washington Post May 21, 2004 article by Josh White, Christian Davenport and Scott Higham
- Use of Dogs to Scare Prisoners Was Authorized – The Washington Post June 11, 2004 article by Josh White and Scott Higham
- After image: the meanings of Abu Ghraib
- Thanks Joe Darby – a site for expressions of support for Joe Darby, the soldier that exposed the graphic photos and video that brought the Abu Ghraib prison scandal to light.
- Abu Ghraib legal news and resources, JURIST
- DocsThatInspire.com Audio interview with Rory Kennedy, director of the new documentary film, "Ghosts of Abu Ghraib"
- HBO: Ghosts of Abu Ghraib HBO's documentary premiered February 22, 2006.
- An Iraq Interrogator's Nightmare, Washington Post 9 Feb 2007
- , Prison with a Past by Matthew McAllester