|(P.S. Барои ин паём мехоҳед пешниҳоди худро нависед?)|
--Ibrahim 11:29, 9 Сентябр 2006 (UTC)
Soroush, бисёр раҳмат! :-) Хурсандам, кӣ бо шумо шинос шудам. Aidan Kehoe 20:30, 26 Апрел 2007 (UTC)
Salom, Shumo harakat karda metavoned ba Tojiki navised, agar ishtibohe shavad, man viroish khoham kard. Bo ehtirom, --Ibrahim 11:39, 9 Сентябр 2006 (UTC)
Yahoo ID - Нишопур[вироиш]
You can add my yahoo ID ibrahim_rustamov - You feel free to create an article about your hometown. We say Нишопур
See you in YM! --Ibrahim 12:16, 9 Сентябр 2006 (UTC)
Latin to Cyrillic[вироиш]
Навиштан ба xатти тоҷикӣ[вироиш]
سلام، در نوشتن به خط تاجیکی (سیریلیک تاجیکی)، به جای کسره، فتحه و ضمَه بهترتیب и و а و у بنویسید؛ برای صدای «او» هم ӯ و برای «آ» о. برای صدای «ای» در وسط کلمه ازе استفاده کنید و برای «ای» در پایان کلمه از ӣ (بهجز «ی» نکره که همان е است).
برای «و» و «ی» پیش از «ن» ساکن، از مصوتهای کوتاه استفاده کنید، یعنی همان ضمَه و کسره (این قاعده در خواندن وزن عروضی شعر کلاسیک هم صادق است).
«ه ناملفوظ» را هم а بگذارید (به جز «که» و «چه» که با کسره تلفظ میشوند). اگر از آن مبدلی که فرانسیس گفت استفاده میکنید، برای حرف چ همان c را بنویسید (h اضافه نکنید). Jahongard 13:13, 28 Сентябр 2006 (UTC)
Нишопур or Найшобӯр[вироиш]
نی - не or ни ке is ки. Farsi be is Tajik ба , бе means without mostly.
Instead of meeravad - мийравад we say меравам. --Ibrahim 12:39, 29 Сентябр 2006 (UTC)
First of all, thanks for contributing. It is a very Iranian point of view that "Tajik is not really a language". For the Tajiks, it is very much a language, with its own set of norms, vocabulary etc. As a linguist, and knowing that languages are defined by their speakers, this is something I accept — I can discuss this further with you as most non-linguists seem to have trouble with the distinction between "language" and "dialect". Neither I, nor the Tajik users have any intention of "Iranianising" the Tajik Wikipedia.
Thank you for the examples, in Tajik, the word for Computer is "Компутар" or "Компютер (Komputar or Kompyuter), not "Royona", their word probably comes from the Russian < English. The same goes for "Shablon" (Which means template). Tajik < Russian < German < French is probably the origins of that word in Tajik (The Turks also have the same word). In Tajik many words in the industrial, scientific and technical field come from the Russian. We should certainly not be changing these for Iranian Persian words. Because as I explained here, it is vital that we use the most common word, not the "most literary", or the "most easy to be understood by Iranians".
I know something of the Persian script, but I am not nearly as fluent in it as Tajik. One of the things worth knowing is that vowels are different in Tajik to in Iranian Persian (they are both sister languages from Early New Persian). In Tajik, the Persian -e is -i, the Persian -â is -o. This is not just orthographic, but the vowels are actually pronounced differently.
Btw, I'm not a Tajik, I'm an English linguist. I'm helping the Tajiks with their encyclopaedia as it is my intention to create a Tajik<->Iranian Persian machine translation system. You talked about dictionaries — you can look up some words here. I will talk to User:Ibrahim about getting you access to create new words. Again, thanks for helping out, and I hope we can collaborate further in the future! (Do you have an instant messenging software?) - FrancisTyers 20:08, 30 Декабр 2006 (UTC)
- Added you. - FrancisTyers 20:24, 30 Декабр 2006 (UTC)
No problem! Thanks for your interest. We can discuss the difference between "language" and "dialect" at a later date — I quite like explaining it to people actually :) For now you can consider the following languages: Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian -- Urdu/Hindi -- Czech/Slovak -- Macedonian/Bulgarian -- Iranian Persian/Tajik -- Malaysian/Indonesian -- Norwegian/Danish/Swedish -- German/Dutch -- Arabic -- Chinese. If you have time read up on them, and try and work out which ones are "languages" and which ones are "dialects" -- and if so, of which "language" :) Your suggestion that American English and English could be considered different languages is quite true, they could. Just as Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese could. The difference is that they aren't, not for any linguistic reason, but because of how the speakers call them.
As a linguist, I find en:prescriptivism of the type practiced by the "Academie Francaise" as kind of silly. The Spanish use both "ordenador" and "computadora" without any problems. The more words the better :) For Tajik->Persian, you can see here. I hope to see you around more in future :) - FrancisTyers 22:03, 30 Декабр 2006 (UTC)
- Hi, if you are interested, nearly all of the languages I wrote to you about are 'mutually intelligible' (even certain dialects of German and Dutch). The distinction between a 'language' and a 'dialect' is a purely political or sociological one. It is not linguistic.
- You asked my profession, well, I'm qualified in Software Engineering and Linguistics. I'm currently working in an odd-job until I start my PhD in June. I don't really mind what the Tajik government says, we should use the most commonly used word, just as we do in the English Wikipedia. Although the Tajiks should be the people with the last word on this (sorry for the pun!) :)
- With regard to your point about academies. The English language has no academy and it gets along just fine. Definitions are set by scientific consensus in various fields and terms are defined where they may be ambiguous. There is (in my opinion) no need for an overall 'standardisation committee' for a language who says 'what is right' and 'what is wrong'. Perhaps for different areas of language (e.g. science where one must use certain terminology), but English gets along just fine without this. Anyway, it is good to discuss these things! (I hope you agree) - FrancisTyers 12:04, 2 Январ 2007 (UTC)
- I don't think it is a bad idea for any language to have words from another language. It depends how you treat them. I know of the issue with Arabic plurals in Persian, Tajik has less of a problem as many of these Arabic words have been either lexicalised in the plural form, or have taken on Persian/Tajik inflections. With respect to understanding old texts. This is not a new problem. English people can't understand Old English without much study, the same goes for Italian people and Latin, Greek people and Ancient Greek, etc. etc. It is not something new, it is just something that happens.
- If you are interested in academic approaches in this area, I can highly recommend one book by en:John McWhorter called "The Power of Babel", it is a nice introduction. If you are interested in papers I have some on these issues. Please let me know if you would like me to email them to you. There is one by Heinz Kloss (1967) which I think is particularly relevant called "Abstand languages and Ausbau languages". It might be difficult to find -- but I have a PDF. You can read this one by en:Peter Trudgill online. It is also interesting and relevant. When you have finished your exams contact me and we can talk more :) PS. If you want short topics on linguistics, look at Language Log (en:Language Log). It is a blog run by some linguists. See you! - FrancisTyers 12:06, 8 Январ 2007 (UTC)
Thankyou very much[вироиш]
- THANKYOU SO MUCH Soroush for your Excellent Translation help!
- Your help is very very Gratefully Appreciated.
- May you be blessed and Proper in life!
- If you want any favourite articles to be translated into the Chinese language, then I would gladly help you.
- Yours Sincerely, From --Jose77 08:05, 15 Октябр 2007 (UTC)
|The Original Barnstar|
|For your many months of service to Wikipedia, I, Jose77, hereby award you this barnstar. --Joseph, 04:27, 15 Октябр 2007 (UTC)|
Końskowola - Poland[вироиш]
P.S. If You do that, please put interwiki link into english version. 123owca321 16:32, 15 Октябр 2007 (UTC)
- Чун дар навиштан бар халофи гап задан бояд дастурҳои забон ро дуруст ба кор бурд ва набояд каламаи ҷамъ ро дубора ҷамъ баст лутфан Тағйиротҳои охирин ро ба Тағйироти охирин ё Тағйирҳои охирин баргардонед. Чун Тағйиротҳои охирин аз назари дастури нодуруст аст.Сурӯш--Soroush ☺Гап задан | ☼вироишҳо 13:13، 23 январи 2008 (UTC)
- Салом, Сурӯшҷон! Тағйироти охирин гуфта, дар бораи як тағйирот мегӯем ва менависем, яъне шакли танҳои ин ибора мебошад. Тағйиротҳои охирин бошад, шакли ҷамъи ин ибора мебошад. Муқоиса карда, хулоса бароред: тағйиротҳо ва тағйирҳо. Ибораи англисии Recent Changes ҳам ба шакли ҷамъ омадааст ва инчунин, саҳифаи тағйиротҳо шумораи зиёди тағйиротҳоро дар бар гирифтааст. Farrukh 03:36، 24 январи 2008 (UTC)
Союз Советских Социалистических Республик[вироиш]
Дорогой Soroush, я работаю в грузинской Википедии и желаю улучшить нашу статью о СССР.
Для этого мне нужно официальное название „Союза Советских Социалистических Республик“ на таджикском языке.
Прошу помочь, напиши мне, пожалуйста, тут. С уважением – Гурам .--გურამ 13:41، 29 январи 2008 (UTC)
Translation request for Шалом (газета)[вироиш]
There is also an article in Tajik Wikipedia, but not in Tajik but in Russian.
Coud you translate the article Шалом (газета) from Russian into Tajik and also into Farsi.