Суруди миллии Гайана
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Суруди миллии Гайана|
Матни суруд[вироиш | вироиши манбаъ]
- Dear land of Guyana, of rivers and plains;
- Made rich by the sunshine, and lush by the rains,
- Set gem-like and fair, between mountains and sea,
- Your children salute you, dear land of the free
- Green land of Guyana, our heroes of yore,
- Both bondsmen and free, laid their bones on your shore.
- This soil so they hallowed, and from them are we,
- All sons of one Mother, Guyana the free.
- Great land of Guyana, diverse though our strains,
- We’re born of their sacrifice, heirs of their pains,
- And ours is the glory their eyes did not see,
- One land of six peoples, united and free.