Шаблон:Infobox military award
Military award infobox
A military award infobox may be used to summarize information about a military award, such as a medal, order, or other decoration. The infobox should be added using theinfobox military award template, as shown below:
Note: When using parameters, avoid the ambiguous abbreviation "N/A", and instead use "unknown" or "none". All subjective or qualitative judgements and numerical quantities or statistics must be cited to a reliable source (see WP:MILMOS#CITE).
All fields are optional, except for
- name – mandatory – the formal name of the award.
- image – an image of the award. The image must be given in the form [[Image:Example.jpg|300px]]; in particular, the thumb attribute must not be selected. In cases where the award is given as both a medal and a ribbon, both images may be included.
- caption – the text to be placed below the image.
- awarded_by – the country (or more specific portion thereof) or other body bestowing the award. For proper grammar, it may be necessary to insert "the" before the name of the body in question.
- country – the country bestowing the award. Can be used instead of
- type – the type of award (e.g. "medal", "neck order", etc.); if the award is given in multiple grades, this should be indicated here.
- eligibility – the eligibility requirements, if any, for the award; this is usually used to indicate whether the award is given to military personnel, to civilians, or to some other group.
- awarded_for – the reason for the award. If an official quote is available, it may be used here.
- campaign – for awards pertaining solely to a single military campaign, the campaign for which it was awarded.
- status – the current status of the award; in other words, whether the award is can currently be given. This need not be indicated in obvious cases, such as historical awards granted by bodies which no longer exist.
- description – a physical description of the award (e.g. dimensions, weight, materials), where relevant.
- motto – any mottos located on the award.
- clasps – any campaign clasps that are related to the award.
- post-nominals – post-nominal letters related to the award; only post-nominals used in accepted practice should be listed.
- established – the date the award was formally established; "(retroactive)" can be added where appropriate.
- first_award – the date of the earliest act for which the award was bestowed, or the actual date the award was first bestowed; both may be indicated where appropriate.
- last_award – the date of the last act for which the award was bestowed, or the actual date the award was last bestowed; both may be indicated where appropriate.
- total – the total number of awards bestowed.
- posthumous – the number of awards bestowed posthumously.
- recipients – the number of distinct recipients of the award.
- precedence_label – the label to use for the precedence section; defaults to "Precedence".
- individual – for unit awards, the individual award that is considered equivalent to it in the order of precedence.
- higher – for awards granted by countries or other bodies that maintain an order of precedence for decorations, the next highest award, if any.
- same – for awards granted by countries or other bodies that maintain an order of precedence for decorations, any awards with the same precedence as the one being discussed.
- lower – for awards granted by countries or other bodies that maintain an order of precedence for decorations, the next lowest award, if any.
- related – for related awards other than those within an order of precedence for decorations.
- image2 – a secondary image (such as a streamer for unit awards). The image must be given in the form [[Image:Example.jpg|300px]]; in particular, the thumb attribute must not be selected.
- caption2 – the text to be placed below the secondary image.